If you’re a financial advisor, we want to work with you.
Rest assured, there is no conflict of interest and we work exclusively in the area of trust administration. We are not financial advisors and we are not in the business of investing funds for our clients. We always refer our clients to trusted financial advisors like you.
That’s why building long-term, long lasting relationships with you is so important to us.
We understand the importance of focusing on specific areas of expertise. We focus on trust administration and we team up with experts in their respective fields.
We work exclusively with financial advisors, attorneys, accountants, and other professionals with the skill sets that best serve the needs of our clients.
Our clients are our number one priority; our relationships with our partners are a close second.
- We do not invest funds for your clients; we work with independent financial advisors.
- We rely on these independent financial advisors to select the investment custodian.
- We work with the most qualified financial advisors regardless of the size of their firm.
- Once we partner with a qualified financial advisor, we will follow that financial advisor if they change brokerages. We believe in people, not corporations.
- We understand the needs of our clients and their trusts. We provide input to help you become more successful.
If you’re interested in learning more about partnering with The Trustee Group, contact Scott Yahraus at 310.552.5315 or use our Contact Form.